Monday, February 8, 2016

Buying Love Update

Buying Love Chapter 43 Update on FicPad

Buying Love Chapter 43 Update on AO3

Buying Love Chapter 43 Update on TWCS

Buying Love Chapter 43 Update on FFn

I stayed with Mrs. Masen until she drifted off. Despite the medication she received, her face was not relaxed and her posture was rigid. I kissed her temple, leaving her room and trying to calm down. Esme Platt was one truly vindictive bitch. I understood why Edward couldn’t walk away from her. Esme could do anything to his mother since she was her legal guardian if Edward was unavailable.

And don’t even get me started on how she convinced him. Why would he agree to that? He knows what Esme is capable of.

Fuck. My. Life.

I waved at Carmen, going out to my car and driving away from the nursing home. I picked up my cell phone, dialing Edward’s burn cell, but per usual, it went straight to the non-existent voicemail. With a sigh, I tossed my phone into the passenger seat and drove back to the hotel. Using the valet to park my car, I checked on Jessica and Lauren before going up to my suite so I could make some dinner.
I was just sitting down with my Lean Cuisine and a glass of wine when there was a brusque knock at my door. Grumbling, I got up and opened it up. Rose and Emmett were standing on the other side. They were holding hands, looking freshly fucked.


“Your blouse is buttoned wrong,” I pointed out bitterly to Rose. 

Carmen

Detective Emmett McCarty



Rose 

No comments:

Post a Comment