Saturday, January 9, 2016

Buying Love Update

Buying Love Chapter 33 Update on FicPad

Buying Love Chapter 33 Update on AO3

Buying Love Chapter 33 Update FFn

Buying Love Chapter 33 Update on TWCS

It had been a month since I last saw Edward. He never called and I pretty much gave up on ever seeing him again. As a result, I was bitchy, mean and not pleasant to be around. I tried to contact him, leaving messages through Buying Love, but there were no responses.

I was done. So done.

However, the information about Alice and Jasper was plaguing my mind. I wanted to talk to them. Ask them questions about their situation. Carlisle had given me their address and phone number, but I was hesitant to make contact. Curiosity got the better of me and I dialed Alice’s cell phone number.

“Hello?” chirped a high-pitched female voice.

“Is this Alice Whitlock?” I asked.

“Speaking,” Alice replied.

“My name is Isabella Swan and I’m calling you regarding Esme Platt,” I breathed out.

“Are you working for her?” Alice snarled. “Jazzy is not going back to her!”

“What? No! I do not work for her, but I’m trying to get to the bottom of her story,” I said.

“I don’t feel comfortable speaking over the phone,” she muttered. “We’ve had to change our numbers several times because of Esme’s relentless pursuit of Jazzy.”

“I can come down to you,” I said. “We can meet, face-to-face.”

“I don’t know,” she hedged.

“Look, I’m trying to help out someone. Just like you helped Jasper,” I whispered. “I also want to put her away for good. A friend of mine used to work for the police and they’re building a case, Alice.”

She sighed. “I’ll meet with you, Ms. Swan. If I trust you, then you can talk to Jasper. He was … he was … Esme broke him,” Alice said, her voice tiny. 


Hotel Bel Air ~ A Charles Swan Hotel





Alice and Jasper's Bungalow









Alice

Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment