Monday, January 4, 2016

Buying Love Update

Buying Love Chapter 32 Update on FicPad

Buying Love Chapter 32 Update on AO3

Buying Love Chapter 32 Update on FFn

Buying Love Chapter 32 Update on TWCS

Carlisle arrived an hour or so later with a thick file folder. His face was grim. “What’s the news, Carlisle?” I asked, offering him a seat. “Is Edward an axe murderer?”

“He’s not an axe murderer, but he is in trouble,” Carlisle explained. “First, I have information about Edward and then information from Alice and Jasper Whitlock. What do you want to hear first?”

“Edward,” I nodded. “Tell me about him.”

“Okay. He was born in a small town about three hours from here, Forks. His mother was a homemaker and his father worked at the local bank as the vice president. He handled high-end mortgages, loans and investment opportunities until Edward was about nine or ten. He moved from that bank to a smaller investment company in Port Angeles, working there until he was killed in a drunk driving accident when Edward was fourteen,” Carlisle described.

“I know about the accident,” I said, furrowing my brow.

“It was bad, Little One. Edward Masen Senior was decapitated and there was very little left of him. The other driver was completely hammered, drifting over into the other lane, hitting Edward’s car head on. What was worse was the fact that Edward Masen had used his savings to back up the investment company when they got into hot water. Little Edward and Elizabeth, Edward’s wife, were left with a huge pile of debt and nothing to fall back on. The investment company tried to help them out, but by the time Edward was seventeen, their house was foreclosed on and they were homeless. To make matters worse, Elizabeth has early onset Alzheimer’s due to the stress of losing her husband. Once the house was foreclosed on, Edward took his mother, hopping on a bus to Seattle and renting a tiny one-bedroom apartment in his mother’s name. After that, I can’t find anything else,” Carlisle said, handing me the file with Edward’s information. His eyes told me that he was skeptical about the info.

“What’s with this face?” I asked.


“It’s like Edward was erased after he moved into that apartment, Bella,” Carlisle said. “As if he didn’t exist.”

Carlisle

FYI ~ I will be away on business on Friday and will not have access to internet. I'm leaving from school on Thursday and will not return until late Saturday evening. As a result, Buying Love will not update on Friday. I plan to update it on Saturday, upon my return. 

No comments:

Post a Comment