Monday, January 18, 2016

Buying Love Update

Buying Love Chapter 36 Update on FicPad

Buying Love Chapter 36 Update on AO3

Buying Love Chapter 36 Update on FFn

Buying Love Chapter 36 Update on TWCS

Rose had backed out of the room and it was just me and Bella. Seeing her, it made my dead heart sputter back to life, but I was never going to see her again after today. Esme threatened my mother that if I saw Bella, regardless of the cost to her company, my mom would pay the ultimate price. I couldn’t let that happen.

That didn’t even come close to the physical, bodily harm she threatened to me. Even worse than what I’m feeling now. Death was preferable to what I was enduring. I just wasn’t brave enough to end it all. I couldn’t leave my mother in the clutches of Esme and as much as it pained me, I couldn’t let go of Bella.

My body was aching and sore. I was swimming in my clothes. My stomach was snarling from the lack of food. I hadn’t had a proper meal since my time in Napa. Esme was withholding food from me if called out in pain during my nightly round of torture. I was a broken man and I couldn’t let Bella see me like this. I had to break her heart and ultimately shatter mine so I could save my mother. She stared at me, her eyes swirling with anger, determination and something else. With great difficulty, I stood as tall as I could, feeling every bit of pain that Esme and Felix inflicted on me and glared at her. “You know nothing,” I snarled. “You couldn’t even fathom what I have to fucking deal with, Ms. Swan. I let my heart get involved and I was weak.”

“Like you are now?” she sneered. “I see what she’s done to you! What she’s doing to your mother!”

No comments:

Post a Comment