Friday, January 15, 2016

Buying Love Update

Buying Love Chapter 35 Update on FicPad

Buying Love Chapter 35 Update on AO3

Buying Love Chapter 35 Update on FFn

Buying Love Chapter 35 Update on TWCS

Another two weeks had passed with no word from Edward. Esme said that he was taking some time off and was unavailable for the foreseeable future. I knew she was lying. He was taking some time off but the reason for his absence was due to her.

I’d read Jasper’s description of what had happened to him. I got sick to my stomach due to the hell he lived through. I passed the information on to Carlisle. He promised to bring it to the police. This was the biggest lead they had on Esme Platt since they’d begun their investigation. It wasn’t enough to get a search warrant, but they could tap her phones.

Just after Halloween, Rose came into my office and sat down in front of me. “Are you still pining over Edward?” she asked, arching a brow. “When you’re not working, you’re on the phone with Carlisle, talking about Esme.”

“Yes, I’m still pining over Edward. But, it’s not really pining, it’s more worried sick,” I countered. “It’s been almost two months and he hasn’t … What if she killed him?!”

“If she killed him, his picture still wouldn’t be on the Buying Love website, Isabella Marie,” Rose said.

“What?” I breathed.

“Yep. Here,” she said, handing me her iPad. Edward’s profile was still online. My eyes filled with tears and I ran my finger down his cheek. “Bells, you still care about him, don’t you?”

“I more than care about him, Rosalie,” I murmured, handing her back the iPad. “If he’s still on the website, then he’s still going out on dates. Right? I could schedule an appointment!”


“Bella, Esme probably won’t assign him to you. Why don’t I request him?” Rose suggested. 

Charlie's House


Bella's Bedroom at Charlie's

Guest Bedroom







No comments:

Post a Comment