Friday, January 1, 2016

Buying Love Update

Buying Love Chapter 31 Update on FicPad

Buying Love Chapter 31 Update on TWCS

Buying Love Chapter 31 Update on AO3

Buying Love Chapter 31 Update on FFn

“Bells, you’ve got to get out of bed,” Rose said, leaning on her side. She was running her fingers through my stringy, greasy hair. After Edward lost his temper with me, I did a little sleuthing and found out that the person staying in the nursing home was his mother. However, since I wasn’t a blood relative, I was not allowed admittance to that shit box of a nursing facility. My heart broke into a million pieces seeing the nursing home where he was storing his mother and hearing Edward’s cold, chilling voice when he went off on me.

That was a week ago.

I tried calling Esme to get ahold of Edward to apologize for following him, but then I’d get really pissed off because he was an asshole, yelling at me like I was a piece of shit. I’d hang up before the call ever connected. I was pissed off at Edward’s behavior and hurt that we had finally crossed that bridge of making love, only to have him push me away. I thought I had finally got him to open up.

Apparently, that wasn’t the case.


I’d been sulking ever since. 

No comments:

Post a Comment