Monday, December 21, 2015

Buying Love Update

Buying Love Chapter 28 Update on FicPad

Buying Love Chapter 28 Update on AO3

Buying Love Chapter 28 Update on FFn

Buying Love Chapter 28 Update on TWCS

Bella and I spent the day lounging around the villa. Because Rose was locked in her room, clothing was not kept on for long. As I was making her breakfast, Bella took my cock back into her mouth. After that, we were cuddled on the couch, watching television and I somehow found my tongue between her lower lips as she rode my face. I was about to grab a condom that I had stashed in the cocktail table, but Rose’s door opened up and we scrambled to get dressed, sneaking back up to our room to finish our sexual teasing.

Once we were back in our room, clothes were torn off our bodies and we were lost in each other again as I slid in and out of Bella’s tight, wet pussy. We were insatiable for each other and I didn’t know how I was going to be able to go back to Esme, knowing the perfection of Isabella Swan.

After taking a shower, Bella and I decide to grace Rose with our presence. She was sitting on the couch, grinning knowingly. “It smells like sex in here,” she quipped.

“So?” Bella smirked. “I bet Paul’s room smells worse, Rose.”

“Yeah, it did,” she snickered, sipping her coffee. “It’s your birthday, Bells. What do you want to do? Well, besides Eddie.”

“Hmmm, that sounds really good,” Bella said, snuggling onto my lap after I had sat down on the oversized chair. I wrapped my arms around her waist, nuzzling her neck. “But, just spending the day here is perfect. Once we get back from Napa, it’s back to work tomorrow.”

“Ugh, don’t remind me,” Rose grumbled, shooting Bella a look. “My boss is a real slave driver.”

“Shut up, Rose,” Bella laughed.

Edward's Birthday Present to Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment