Saturday, November 7, 2015

The End is in Sight

Holy crow ... this week has been all sorts of crazy.

It all started with a horrible Halloween weekend. It was very emotional and I was missing my mom. It was so bad that I made a phone call to a psychiatrist. Thankfully, I was able to get in and I'm now on antidepressants. Not a choice that I wanted to make, but my mother's death is really hitting me. I'm still adjusting to the medication, but i can feel a difference. Plus, my psychiatrist is well-aware that I want this to be temporary.

On top of that, we had what is coined as hell week for the production of Cinderella: A Dream Come True. The earliest I got home was 9:30 and that was on Thursday. It was a comedy of errors, but the show opened last night and it was AWESOME! I'm very proud of my kids.

I am anxious to get back to writing, that's for sure. My normal posting schedule will resume on Monday. Buying Love will be posted when I get home from work. Plus, I'm working on completing Star Crossed. I'm about halfway through the final chapter, moving to the epilogue. I'm planning to post a chapter each Thursday until it's complete (on Thanksgiving). I also have another story in the works. An extended summary will be posted soon! Keep your eyes peeled! :-)

Thank you for your patience.

Hugs!

Josie 'Tufano79'

No comments:

Post a Comment