Thursday, October 1, 2015

Renovations: Good News!

Thank you to all of you who took time out of your busy days to vote for Renovations for the top ten completed fics in August on TwiFanfictionRecs! With your votes, Renovations is a featured story on the site and can be found here: TwiFanfictionRecs: Renovations.  Additionally, Renovations finished in the top ten, coming in at seventh place.

I really went out of my comfort zone with this story. Having Bella be with someone OTHER than Edward, writing a threesome and yeah, a lot of citrus, but still maintaining a plot. I also got the opportunity to work with Sally "Alice's White Rabbit" as my beta and she taught me a lot with her mad betaing skills. Thank you for your help, Sally! 

Now, Renovations is the first installment of the trilogy. The second installment, Under Construction, will begin posting on Sunday. Thank you to Christina Downs for betaing the second installment! She helped me make sense of the craziness in my head and talked me off the ledge with the ending. The third installment, Restoration, is in progress, but I'm going to work on it next weekend, to see if I can complete it so I can start posting it on Christmas Eve, my Christmas present to all of you. 

Thank you again for all of your support and for being the best readers, ever. I'm so lucky to have such supportive people following me in my crazy hobby of writing fanfiction. Much love to all of you and big squishy hugs! 



Both banners created by the talented Mina!




No comments:

Post a Comment