Friday, October 2, 2015

Buying Love Update

Buying Love Chapter Seven Update on FicPad

Buying Love Chapter Seven Update on TWCS

Buying Love Chapter Seven Update on FFn

Buying Love Chapter Seven Update on AO3

The next morning, I woke up early to make Esme breakfast. She barely acknowledged me as she ate the omelet I prepared for her. Once she was finished, she looked up at me. “You have two hours to get a haircut this afternoon and find something to wear in the closet in the office. You will look extra special for Isabella.”

“Do you think I can spend some time …” I trailed off.

“No. You lost that privilege for a month,” Esme barked. “A part of your punishment for the negative review, Edward.”

I bit my tongue, wanting to argue with her. She needed me. Not being able to see me will cause her to deteriorate further! Esme smirked evilly, getting up from her perch at the breakfast bar. “Say you love me, Edward.”


“I love you, Mistress,” I said, leaning forward and kissing her cheek. She hummed, patting my ass as she left. Once she was gone, I glared at the door. “Fucking bitch. I hate you,” I muttered under my breath before I went to do the dishes. I spent the morning cleaning up the condo until a car was sent for me to get a haircut and choose my attire for this evening. Esme never allowed me to get my driver’s license. It was one of her many controls she wielded over me. Besides, driving scared me in the first place. My father was killed in a drunk driving accident. He was an innocent while some asshole hit his car head on. 

Esme's Condo







Edward's 'bedroom'

Swan Towers






No comments:

Post a Comment