Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Regarding Picking up the Pieces

Regarding Picking up the Pieces

This is not a chapter. I apologize. I know many of you are anxious to hear more about these two. However, this story hits way to close to home, to be honest. Bella lost her husband to pancreatic cancer and Edward’s mother is fighting breast cancer.

This past May, I lost mother to lung cancer and I don’t think that I can write this story, at least not now, without sobbing hysterically. Yes, it could be cathartic to get those emotions out, but I just can’t. Not right now. The story, I promise you, will not be abandoned. It is on hiatus, though. For how long? I’m not sure. I’d like to start working on it over the summer, but I can’t put a timeline on grief.

My heart and mind miss my mother TOO much for me to address this story which deals with cancer, the cruel vindictive bitch who took my mother away too soon. I’m seeing a therapist and trying, desperately, to not go back on antidepressants. With time, I hope I can come back to this, but for now …

Please be patient and hug your loved ones for me, especially your mothers. I’d give anything for one more hug from mine.

Thank you for reading and much love to all of you.


~ Tufano79

No comments:

Post a Comment