Monday, October 26, 2015

Buying Love Update

Buying Love Chapter Fourteen Update on FicPad

Buying Love Chapter Fourteen Update on TWCS

Buying Love Chapter Fourteen Update on AO3

Buying Love Chapter Fourteen Update on FFn

“I’m parking the car now, Jenks,” I said, smoothly sliding into a spot near the courthouse in downtown Seattle. “I’ll be there in ten minutes.” I hung up my phone and tossed it into the glove compartment of my car. Jenks warned me that cell phones with cameras were not allowed in the courthouse. My iPhone 6+ would have to stay in my car. Though, I’d been stalking my phone, anxiously waiting to hear from Edward.

He hadn’t called me since he left my suite early Wednesday morning. Esme couriered over the paperwork for our exclusive contract, but nothing from him. It didn’t help my paranoid thoughts that Esme was beating him, but I had to trust him that he would contact me. I was paying for his company.

Walking briskly, I went through security and met up with Jenks on the third floor. He hugged me, dragging me into a small conference room. We went over my divorce paperwork. I was not going to pay Riley anything. He had signed a prenuptial agreement and I was exercising that right. We spoke in the conference room for a few more minutes before going to the courtroom. Riley and his attorney, a young, attractive blonde, were already there. Riley was flirting with her. His hand was hovering over her back and he whispering in her ear. I bit back a growl, sitting down at the front table with Jenks. My attorney set out the files with the paperwork for my divorce. 


Bella's Cell Phone

Seattle Courthouse

Charlie's SUV

Bella's Audi

No comments:

Post a Comment