Monday, October 12, 2015

Buying Love Update

Buying Love Chapter Ten Update on FicPad

Buying Love Chapter Ten Update on TWCS

Buying Love Chapter Ten Update on AO3

Buying Love Chapter Ten Update on FFn

ALSO ~ This is NOT a rip-off of The Red Line. It’s driving me bonkers that people are eluding to that fact. I got this idea from a Law and Order: Special Victims Unit. I would never steal another person’s story and the fact that people are somewhat accusing me of plagiarizing is sickening. This is different. It will be different. If you don’t like it, click the ‘x’ in the corner. Don’t leave guest reviews without a way for me to contact you.

The rest of the evening went by uneventfully. Paul and Tanya disappeared and did not return. Charlie gave a speech at nine, thanking everyone for coming and announcing Bella as the general manager for the brand new Swan Towers, slated to open to the public tomorrow morning. The hotel was almost sold out with out of town guests, native Seattleites and bustling business travelers. Bella also gave a brief speech and she looked so poised and elegant at the podium. She did, however, ignore her father’s affections after she finished speaking, walking back to me.

Rose walked over to us, asking why she rebuffed her father. Bella didn’t answer her question, saying she’d explain it to her tomorrow. After the speeches, a hired DJ began playing some upbeat music. Bella and I sat down in some of the sleek furniture in the lobby while the guests began dancing. Jacob and Rose went out onto the dance floor, having a grand old time. I slid my arm over Bella’s shoulder, running my finger down her slender, but muscular arm. “Do you want to join them?”

“Oh, me and dancing? It’s not pretty,” she snorted. “I’m surprised that I didn’t break anything with the heels that Rose insisted I wear with this dress. Heaven forbid I wear flats and ruin this entire outfit.”

“I never understood how a pair of shoes can ruin an outfit,” I snickered. “I think you’d look beautiful with or without heels. But, I’d like to take you out onto the dance floor for at least one dance.”

“One dance, Mr. Masen,” she purred. “And it has to be a slow dance. I don’t think I could do that in these shoes.” She indicated Rose and Jacob doing something called Whip/Nae Nae. 

No comments:

Post a Comment