Friday, September 25, 2015

Buying Love Update ...

Buying Love Chapter Five Update on FicPad

Buying Love Chapter Five Update on TWCS

Buying Love Chapter Five Update on FFn

Buying Love Chapter Five Update on AO3

“Bella?” came the distant voice of my best friend and assistant. I groaned, burrowing deeper into my bed. After I got off the phone with Edward, I opened up a bottle of wine.

Or four.

Four bottles of wine, at the time, seemed like a good idea.

Now?

Not so much.

“Isabella Marie Swan-Biers!” barked Rose, ripping the covers from my body. “What the fuck is wrong with you?”

“Leave me alone,” I slurred, glaring at her. “And I’m not Biers anymore, bitch.”

“Unfortunately, your ex-douchebag has yet to sign those divorce papers, so legally, you still are Isabella Biers,” Rose snorted. “Why do you smell like a winery?” She sat down next to me and it made the bed move, which made my stomach lurch. I whimpered, falling out of the bed and crawling to my bathroom to worship the porcelain god. Rose followed me, turning on the shower. “Bells, you’ve got to leave in a half hour. Why are you still drunk? When did you start drinking?”

“Ugh, last night after I got off the phone with Edward,” I said, clinging to my toilet like it was my life raft. “I kind of insulted his vocation and made him feel like a cheap whore. Oh, wait, that’s because he is.”

“Not so cheap, Bells. This guy is costing you more than I paid for my first car and that’s with the blow job I gave the sales guy,” Rose snorted.

“You are such a slut,” I deadpanned, flushing the toilet and heaving my body up.

“I know and I don’t dispute it,” she smirked. 






No comments:

Post a Comment