Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Renovations Update

Renovations Update Chapter Fourteen on FicPad

Renovations Update Chapter Fourteen on TWCS

Renovations Update Chapter Fourteen on AO3

Renovations Update Chapter Fourteen on FFn

Again, if this story is removed from Fanfiction.net, I will NOT be reposting it on that site. It will be written and continued on FicPad, TWCS and AO3. 

The morning dawned rainy and dreary. Edward got up around eight, leaving a note for both Garrett and Bella, explaining he was running some errands and would be back by lunchtime. Bella was curled up on Garrett’s chest. Her leg was draped over his thigh, and her breasts were pressed against his torso. Edward brushed her hair away from her face, kissing her forehead, and left the bedroom. When the door closed, Garrett opened his eyes and picked up the note on the nightstand.

Bella and Garrett,

I had some errands to run. My laptop is at the apartment over Esme’s office, and I have some sketches to get done. I should be done by lunchtime, and I’ll pick up something for us to eat.

Don’t have too much fun without me. ;-)

Yours, Edward

“You’re awfully squirmy,” Bella said sleepily, looking up at Garrett. He smiled at her, handing her the note from Edward. She chuckled lowly, placing it back on the nightstand. “He was super quiet, like a ninja. I didn’t even hear him leave.”

“He just did,” Garrett said, brushing her hair away from her neck.


“Hmmm, I think he is repaying you for giving him some time alone,” she said, getting out of bed and sashaying to the bathroom. She was wearing another sexy nightie. This one was blue. 






No comments:

Post a Comment