Thursday, July 23, 2015

Surviving the Teenage Dream Update

Love Bytes Chapter 29 on Ficpad

Love Bytes Chapter 29 on TWCS

Love Bytes Chapter 29 on AO3

Love Bytes Chapter 29 on FFn

To: kyracullen (at) gmail (dot) com ~ Kyra
From: sburgess (at) gmail (dot) com ~ Steven
Date: August 1st, 2032 at 11:14 am
Re: Missing you

Dearest Kyra,

I’m just outside of Chicago, filling up my gas tank. I forgot to do it before I left. I just wanted to send you a quick note saying that I miss you tremendously and I’ve only been gone for an hour. (Yes, traffic sucked that bad). I created a ‘Kyra’ playlist to keep me occupied as I drive through Indiana, Ohio and everywhere in between. It’s songs that remind me of you, of our relationship, beginning with a scared teenaged girl to a confident, beautiful woman.

I love you more than words can express.

Unfortunately, my gas tank is filled and I have a lot road to cover before I stop for the day. Also, I can’t do math (which is one of the many reasons why I couldn’t help you with calc, sweetness). We’ve got twenty-one weeks until we see each other, if I can’t make it for Thanksgiving. That’s a 147 days and counting.

Ugh, I’m trying to come over Thanksgiving.

I love you and I’ll call you when I stop for lunch.

Always,

Steve

Steve's Bungalow in New Haven












Kyra's 'gift' to Steve, stuffed in his bag, her lambie

Kyra's Halloween Costume

Corporate Apartment









Kyra's Engagement Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment