Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Caught in the Flames Update

CITF Chapter 169 Update on FicPad

CITF Chapter 169 Update on AO3

CITF Chapter 169 Update on TWCS

CITF Chapter 169 Update on FFn

I narrowed my eyes at Emmett. “Now is not the time, Em. Bella’s feeding Marie and I do her bath and bed routine. I also have to do some studying before I go to bed. I have a practical in my anatomy class tomorrow.”

“Edward, please!” he whimpered. “I know I fucked up.”

“You did, but I can’t deal with this right now. My feelings are still too hurt for me to have a rational conversation about your callous comment,” I growled. “If you want to talk, it’ll have to be on my terms.”

“Okay, okay. Whatever you need, Edward,” Emmett said, his posture deflating. “Call me whenever you’re ready.” He turned and walked down the steps.

“I usually eat lunch at the student center around one, Em. If you want to meet me there,” I said. 
“Tomorrow?”

“I’m on tomorrow,” he said. “Day after?”

“I’ll see you then,” I replied, waving as I closed the door. I clicked the lock, going upstairs to check on my fiancée and baby. 

Student Center at University of Chicago

No comments:

Post a Comment