Thursday, July 2, 2015

Surviving the Teenage Dream Update

Cabo San Lucas, Chapter 26 on FicPad

Cabo San Lucas, Chapter 26 on TWCS

Cabo San Lucas, Chapter 26 on FFn

Cabo San Lucas, Chapter 26 on AO3

“Why can’t we go to the party?” Ava asked, pouting pitifully.

“Because it’s not for children,” Rose replied as we walked through the bowels of the theater to our waiting limo. “You’re going to hang out at Aunt Bella and Uncle Edward’s rental. The pool is much bigger there. The limo is going to stop at our house so you can get your swimsuits and something to sleep in.” She stopped Ava, hugging her tightly. She whispered in her ear and Ava nodded. “I love you, sweet girl.”

“Love you, too, Mom,” Ava said.

Bella leaned back against me, whispering into my ear. “Why do we have to go to the party? I’d rather get a head start on our vacation.”

Fuck. Me.

Ever since I told my wife about our surprise trip to Cabo San Lucas, she’d been incredibly flirty and needy and affectionate. She hadn’t stopped touching me all night. In fact, as we watched the movie, her fingers traced my crotch. I had hardened instantly and her wandering fingers brought me so close to release. I had to stop her, lacing our hands together. She gave me a sexy smirk, her eyes twinkling. I picked up her hand, kissing her palm. “Behave,” I whispered.

“I don’t want to,” she giggled breathlessly. Rose cleared her throat. We both looked at her. She shook her head, wagging her finger. She was chiding our behavior. I, at least, looked abashed but Bella untangled her fingers from mine and cupped my hardness. I blushed and pulled her hand away from my junk.

“Bella!” I hissed.

“Okay, okay,” she pouted, getting up from her seat and sitting on my lap. I sighed, wrapping my arms around her waist and turned my attention back to the movie. She snuggled in my arms, her fingers toying with the hair at the nape of my neck. She wiggled on my lap, pressing her ass into me. I growled lowly. “I’m sorry.”

“No, you’re not,” I snickered.

“Dad, you’re spacing out,” Masen said, knocking me with shoulder. “You okay?”

“Sorry. Just remembering the movie,” I said, pinching Bella’s ass. My wife squealed, giving me an adorable scowl. 

After Party, Cabana








Cabo San Lucas Rental Property





















Land's End




Bella's cover-up and bathing suit

Edward's surprise tent











No comments:

Post a Comment