Friday, July 3, 2015

Renovations Update

Renovations: Chapter Two on FicPad

Renovations: Chapter Two on TWCS

Renovations: Chapter Two on AO3

Renovations: Chapter Two on FFn

“Isabella, we hate to see you go,” Aro frowned. “If there’s anything you need …”

“I’m good, Aro. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to transfer. I just can’t stay here,” Bella explained, taping up her last box. They were going to be shipped, on the firm’s dime, to her new office in Seattle. “Is there anything else I need to do?”

“Nope. Your boxes will be picked up by the end of business today and shipped out to my brother, Marcus,” Aro nodded. “He said you have a month to get yourself settled into your new home.”


“That’s good. I have a place, but it needs a lot of work,” Bella shuddered. Two weeks after Essie left, Bella flew out to Seattle to interview with Marcus, the youngest Volturi brother. He said the interview was a formality and that Bella would be welcomed with open arms. After a tour of the spacious office, Bella was assigned her own space. She met up with her paralegal and things were official. 

Aro

Marcus

Escala

Dining Room

Bedroom



Living Room

No comments:

Post a Comment