Friday, July 31, 2015

Picking Up the Pieces Author's Note

Hey all ~ 

I know that a number of you are asking about when I'm going to update this story. With the recent loss of my mother to lung cancer, this story hits WAAAAY too close to home and I'm not emotionally ready to deal with it. I'm still grieving my mother and with how I want this story to go, I can't do it. Not now. 

I will finish this. I promise you that I will finish it, but I have to be in a better place emotionally and ready to handle the feelings this story is capable of bringing. 

As of right now, this story is on HIATUS until after the first of the year. Thank you for following me and following this story. I hope that you understand my reasoning for doing this. 

Hugs! 

Josie 'Tufano79'

No comments:

Post a Comment