Thursday, July 16, 2015

Caught in the Flames Update

CITF Ch. 163 Update on FicPad

CITF Ch. 163 Update on TWCS

CITF Ch. 163 Update on AO3

CITF Ch. 163 Update on FFn

“Alice, I don’t understand why you’re putting make up on me,” I grumbled as her hands flew over my face deftly. “I’m in the hospital. On bedrest. For the foreseeable future. It’s not time for me to have a makeover.”

“Nonsense,” Alice said, waving her hand dismissively. “Every woman deserves to be pampered while she’s pregnant.”

“What are you scheming, Mary Alice?” I asked. I stopped her hands, glaring at her. “Tell. Me.”

“Nothing!” she sang, putting down her palette. She picked up a curling iron, working on my hair. I rolled my eyes, letting Alice do her thing. She was up to something. I knew it. The nurses and physicians were being all secretive and didn’t bat an eye when Alice came in with her bags of goodies. They also didn’t bitch when Alice dressed me in a simple dress. It felt weird to wear clothes, a bra, or panties. I’d been wearing nothing but a hospital gown and a fetal monitor since I’d arrived. I couldn’t wear underwear since every examination included a pelvic.


My hoo-ha was constantly on display. I hated it. 











No comments:

Post a Comment