Sooooo, I'm giving myself a to-do list. Some of you might not be happy with the order of what I need to do, but it's what's best for me...you know? Involved in this to-do list is some needed time off, possibly.
- Write One-Shot for Fandom for Christy compilation. I'm hoping to start this tonight after I finish chapter sixty-eight of Caught in the Flames.
- Get through chapter seventy for Caught in the Flames
- Star Crossed chapter eight to be posted by NEXT Thursday (hopefully).
- Write the A Ilha do Amor bachelor/bachelorette party and moments leading up to the wedding (including some lemonade)
- Figure out the climactic moment for Surviving the Teenage Dream, including the players and what chapter it will fall in. Work on another update, as well.
- Begin wrapping up Starlet. Two maybe three chapters left in that one before the epilogue.
- Plan for the Vancouver trip in Picking up the Pieces.
Thank you for your patience and support. I will hopefully get my groove back, but for now, please just bear with me.