Sunday, August 24, 2014

Caught in the Flames Update

Caught in the Flames on FicPad

Caught in the Flames on AO3

Caught in the Flames on TWCS

Caught in the Flames on FFn

A few moments after I had set up the make-shift spa in Edward’s bedroom, he walked out. He was wearing a pair of pajama pants and holding his shirt. Sweet baby Jesus, he’s RIPPED!  I vaguely remembered seeing it when I was having my leg cramp. I had kind of felt it when I was cuddled with him, but seeing it in the flesh? Damn. He looked up, smiling at me. His eyes were twinkling and shimmering with something beneath their evergreen depths. With that single look, he made me feel safe and protected, loved and adored.

“Feeling better?” I asked, patting the bed.

“Yeah. The muscle relaxers kicked in and the warm water felt good. I’m going in for another MRI on Monday during my shift to check the damage,” he said. “It was a minor tear, but enough to bench me for a month. Today didn’t help, though.”

“Well, I spoke with Jasper on Friday. He said if I take it easy, I could give you a massage.” I held up the jar of IcyHot.

He nodded, tossing his shirt onto the edge of the bed. “Where do you want me?”

“On your belly,” I said. He crawled onto the bed, kissing me sweetly before lowering himself on top of his bedspread. His muscles rippled in his arms, abs and shoulders. “Where’s the tear?”

“Just below my rib cage on the right side,” he said. “It’s swollen, slightly.” He raised his arms, cradling his head on his hands and looked back at me. Tenderly, I ran my hand along his back until I felt the swelling. He shuddered.

“Did that hurt?”


“Heh, no,” he snorted. “Your hands feel good on me.”


No comments:

Post a Comment