Friday, July 11, 2014

Caught in the Flames Update

Caught in the Flames on FicPad

Caught in the Flames on AO3

Caught in the Flames on TWCS

I dropped Bella off at Alice’s condo. My sister was happy to see our new friend out and about. I told my sister that I was working at Clear Waters, inviting them to come along to the bar. Alice nodded excitedly, saying that they would be ready to go once I showered and came back down. I quickly hosed off, washing off the sweat from the day. I put some gel in my hair and tried to make myself look decent. Once I was dressed in my clothes for Clear Waters, a pair of jeans and a tight black t-shirt, I sprayed some cologne on and went back downstairs.

Knocking on the door, I poked my head inside. I didn’t want to see my sister half naked. She’s been known to walk around her place in the nude, but with Bella around, I doubt she’d do that. “You ladies ready?” I called out.

“Just about,” Alice called back. “I’m just finishing getting dressed.”

“And curling my hair,” Bella deadpanned.

“Alice, put down the curling iron,” I snorted.

“I’m not attacking her entire head. Just smoothing some tendrils. Thirty seconds,” Alice giggled. A minute later, Alice came out, wearing a pair of hot pink lacy shorts with a white tunic, draped over one shoulder. She had a pink tank top underneath and her hair was braided, hanging down her bare shoulder. “The humidity is awful. I was just giving some of Bella’s curls a little bounce.”


“Thanks, Alice. I was going for the drowned rat look,” Bella teased, putting her purse back over her body. 




No comments:

Post a Comment