Thursday, July 10, 2014

Caught in the Flames Update

Caught in the Flames on FicPad

Caught in the Flames on TWCS

Caught in the Flames on AO3

Bella and I finished our cheeseborgers and walked around downtown Chicago. I pointed out some architectural things and history. Bella was really interested in the fragments of various historical buildings on the Tribune Tower. She took pictures with her brand new phone, asking a million questions. I answered as best I could, but was just thrilled to see her smiling.

She was so beautiful when she smiled.


And yes, before you all get all pissy, I have feelings for this beautiful girl. Something about her makes me want to protect her. Her story broke my heart. Seeing her fall apart shattered me. Knowing what she went through, it definitely caused my ‘superhero’ complex to kick into high gear. Yes, I had just broke it off with Tanya, but we weren’t doing anything but fucking around. Tanya wanted a relationship but I definitely didn’t want one with her. Now, Bella? I want it. I want it bad. I want it so badly, that I can taste it. 






No comments:

Post a Comment