Monday, July 14, 2014

Announcement

After almost a year of boycotting Fanfiction.net, I'm slowly adding my stories back to the site. No changes will be made to the stories (in regards to editing for content or whatnot). So many people have asked why I don't post on FFn and personally, it was because I was pissed off that they removed two stories without warning. Now, I will not be adding the two stories that were removed onto FFn. You can find A Ilha do Amor and A Prescription for Love on AO3, TWCS and Fiction Pad. (Links below)

A Ilha do Amor on FicPad

A Ilha do Amor on AO3

A Ilha do Amor on TWCS

Bella Swan, reeling from the unceremonious ending of her engagement on her wedding day, heads on her honeymoon minus ONE groom. Edward Cullen, is 'sleeping' his way through the guests at the resort on Isle Esme. They meet on the island off the coast of Brazil but will they find love on a ilha do amor? The island of love?






Bella Swan works as a nurse at Cook County Hospital in the ER. She's older and desperate for love. It's hindered by her shy personality and plump body. Her father, whom she lives with, teases her relentlessly for being fat and single.

Edward Cullen, thirty-three, is hired as a doctor in the ER. He's getting over a divorce. He moved to Chicago to be closer to his family: sister, Rosalie, and brother, Jasper. Rosalie is younger than Edward by ten years and is struggling with an eating disorder brought on by a heinous rape of her ex-boyfriend. Jasper, twenty-seven, is finishing up his doctorate in history.

Bella is charmed by this new doctor in the ER. He's kind and thinks about his patients and maintains a friendly rapport with the nurses and orderlies. Edward is intrigued by the sad nurse who does her job efficiently but doesn't have a sparkle in her eyes.

Will she allow Dr. Cullen into her life or will she let her insecurities get in the way of her happiness. Perhaps, Dr. Feelgood can write her a prescription. A prescription for love...



I didn't come to this decision lightly, but I will pull my stories if I'm targeted again by the MODs of FFn. Additionally, all of my one-shots are on TWCS, AO3 and FicPad and will not be added to FFn, either. My main site for posting will be FicPad. They are an amazing site and Jon and the crew have done wonders with it. 

Thank you for following me, even while I'm being indecisive and a pain in the ass. 

See you on the flipside, kids! 



No comments:

Post a Comment