Monday, June 9, 2014

La Cantante Repost

La Cantante on FicPad

La Cantante on TWCS

La Cantante on AO3



Ugh, I hurt. I feel like I’ve been washed out to sea and dragged along the bottom of the ocean. What the fuck? I opened my eyes and looked around. Where was I?

I sat up and noticed I was in a small cabin. I could smell bacon and other food being cooked. I did an inspection of my body and saw cuts and bruises along my torso, hands and legs. I placed my feet on the floor of the room and heaved my body off the bed. I walked to the door and opened it. I moved tentatively into the kitchen where I saw someone cooking breakfast.

I cleared my throat and the chef jumped. She turned around and looked at me. Her face was marred with three gruesome scars on her cheeks. Her long raven hair was pulled in two plaits on either side of her round face. “You’re finally up.”

“How long was I out?” I asked.

“About two days. We found you on the beach early yesterday morning. We thought you were dead,” she explained. “The cops spent a couple of days looking for your body, but didn’t find anything. According to the Forks Police Department, you’re a corpse.”

“That’s an interesting turn of events,” I chuckled darkly. “Where’s Sam?”

“Out in the garage. However, I do need to say something.” I arched a brow, staring at her. “Let her go,” she replied.

I don’t think so, bitch. She’s MINE! And always will be…

“I can’t,” I growled. “She’s mine.”

“No, she’s not,” she snapped. With a resigned sigh, she waved her hand at me. “However, it’s not worth the fight. Sam is waiting for you. Breakfast will be ready shortly,” she replied curtly.
I grunted and slipped on a pair of shoes by the door. I ambled out to the garage and found Sam working on a large truck. “Sam?”

“About fucking time, jackass. You’ve been asleep for days. What the fuck?” Sam sneered.

“You try jumping off a cliff and into frigidly cold waters and hiding from Forks finest and see how you feel?” I snarled.

“Don’t be such a douche. I should have left you on the fucking beach to be caught. Asshole,” Sam growled. “Show some appreciation. I am harboring a criminal.”

“Thank you, Sam,” I replied dryly.

“Fuck you, Jacob. You are an idiot. A total moron,” Sam seethed.

“Why is that, Sam?” I countered.

“Give it up. Turn yourself in. Bella is never coming back to you. Get it through your thick skull,” Sam replied.

“I will get her back, if it’s the last thing I do. Are you going to help me or not?” 



No comments:

Post a Comment