Wednesday, May 21, 2014

La Cantante Repost

La Cantante on FicPad
La Cantante on AO3

La Cantante on TWCS



I was slowly healing. I felt much better. My body was still sore, but I was not in a tremendous amount of pain. Thank God. I was hoping that I would feel good enough to ring in the New Year with Edward properly. We probably couldn’t do any strange, random positions, but I missed feeling him inside me. I missed his touch, his sexy voice, and the look on his face when he came, the way he made my body feel.

Fuck, I’m horny. Damn you, Jacob.

After picking up Rosalie, we went to Pike’s Place Market for lunch and roaming around. We acted like idiots in front of the first Starbucks, taking pictures. After a few hours, we headed back to the hotel. I was surprised the Edward had been able to book a room, let alone the Cascade SUITE at the Fairmount Olympic on New Year’s Eve. We went to sleep after our afternoon in Pike’s Market. I was curled up against Edward’s chest, being careful of my injured arm. His strong arms were encasing me in an Edward blanket. I never felt happier or safer than in his arms or in his presence. I fell into a deep sleep, after kissing Edward’s newest tattoo above his heart: the beautiful swan.

xx LC xx

“Happy New Year, Bella,” Edward crooned as he dipped his head to kiss my lips.

“Happy New Year, Edward. I’m so happy that I got to ring in the New Year with you,” I responded, eagerly accepting his kiss.

“I want to start the New Year off right, Bella,” Edward said nervously. He dropped to one knee and held my hand. “Bella, I love you with all that I am. Would you do me the extraordinary honor of becoming my wife? Will you marry me?”

“Oh, Edward! Of course, I’ll marry you,” I squealed. Edward pulled a box out of his pocket and slipped a gorgeous ring onto my finger. He stood up and gathered me into his arms, pressing kisses on my cheeks, lips and face. We stayed wrapped in our embrace for an immeasurable amount of time. Edward pulled away and I looked up at his face.

When I saw his face, I pulled away. His handsome features had contorted into Jacob’s spiteful, hateful glare. His warm embrace turned into Jacob’s hands snapping my arms in two. “You’re nothing, you bitch. You’ll always come back to me. He’s only with you because you’re easy, spreading your legs for the first guy since you left me. Fucking bitch. Stupid slut. You’re nothing!”











No comments:

Post a Comment