Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Picking up the Pieces Update

Picking up the Pieces on FicPad

Picking up the Pieces on TWCS

Picking up the Pieces on AO3



After John’s birthday party, I was about to collapse. Exhaustion was washing over me like a wet, heavy blanket. So many things happened at that party and prior to it, as well. I had spring parent/teacher conferences the days leading up to spring break, which had started the Friday prior to the party; I had to finalize plans with Frank, the owner of the stables, for the party, find time to actually buy my son a gift, get food, drinks and goodies for the goody bags and bake John’s favorite cake, funfetti cake with chocolate frosting and sprinkles. On top of all of that, I’d been having some pretty raunchy dreams, featuring Edward Cullen, severely cutting into my sleepy time.

Not that I was complaining.

And let me tell ya, ‘Dream Edward’ is one hell of a lover.

For the first time in my entire life, I had an orgasm from sleep sex.

Just wait until the real thing, Bella. You’ll be quivering for days.

What. Was. That? Am I serious? We’ve yet to go on our first god damned date and I’m already planning when we have sex? Holy crap. Stop it, Bella.

I really am in the lonely and horny stage. Damn.

However, the weirdest occurrence was my father-in-law. He kept giving me secretive little glances and mumbling incoherently upon his arrival on Friday. I called him on it the morning of John’s party. Billy had explained that he was also having dreams, featuring the man that Jake said would make me happy and would fill the void in my heart, complete my soul. When Billy said that, my heart stammered against my ribs. Could he be talking about Edward? Quietly, I asked him to describe his mystery dream man and I nearly fell off my chair when Billy described Edward perfectly.

Even down to his unruly bronze hair and golden-flecked green eyes. 



























No comments:

Post a Comment