Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Witch Way Repost

Witch Way on FicPad

Witch Way on AO3 



I was so fucking close to ripping Tanya’s strawberry blond locks out of her head strand by strand. She touched and kissed MY Edward. He’s mine, bitch. Hands off my husband.

The sad part was I starting to believe her words that he would never want me. Edward has been unwaveringly loyal and proclaimed since the beginning of our relationship that I was it for him. Apparently that was my Achilles heel. I vowed after Edward and I fucked that I would never let her or anyone else tell me that Edward was not it for me. Our love is unstoppable. Will always be unstoppable. Nothing will prevent me from being next to my husband. He’s my life as I’m his.

We returned to the house in Denali. Everyone hugged us upon our return. Tanya was noticeably absent. Probably trying to find her arm in the Pacific Ocean or something. We all went into the house and began discussing plans for the upcoming battle with the Volturi. Alice’s vision had changed again. We still lost someone…who was still questionable, but it was still a loss. Our chances for victory were increasing every moment.

We brainstormed for days. We had some awesome ideas. Some of which would be implemented and others were scrapped. Jacob and his pack came up to Denali to discuss some strategies that they came up with. Alice hated that because she essentially went blind. The only time she saw anything with the wolves was when we were linked and I abjectly refused to link with her again.

She was incredibly hurt when I told her that but I reminded her that the first time it happened, I was unconscious for two days. The second time, I saw my husband get blown to smithereens. She pouted and sat on Jasper’s lap. Carlisle gave me an apologetic smile and said that I may need to link with her as we get closer to the impending battle.

Which has moved up. Initially it was in August in Chicago. Before we left for our honeymoon, it was in the middle of June. Now it’s the middle of May. Right around the corner. Less than a month away.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment