Sunday, March 9, 2014

Surviving the Teenage Dream Update

Surviving the Teenage Dream on FicPad

Surviving the Teenage Dream on AO3

Surviving the Teenage Dream on TWCS



“Bellini, you and Edward will have an amazing time in New Orleans,” Rose said as she helped me pack for our weekend getaway. Somehow, by the grace of God, I managed to get a hotel in New Orleans, the weekend before Mardi Gras. We were staying at the Hotel Monteleone in the Tennessee Williams suite. We were flying out to New Orleans on Friday, staying through Wednesday following the big Mardi Gras parade.

“Thanks for coming out to stay with the kids while we have this mini vacation. The past few months have been…” I sighed.

“I know, Bellini. Everything will work out. Jacob has disappeared, thankfully. Kyra and Edward are thick as thieves. Alice is still driving me up the wall, along with your mother-in-law and the rest of the family, but we can’t really do anything about her.”

“She’s pissed off at all of us for not doing more about Kyra’s decision to help Mackenzie with the abortion. It happened over a year ago. What does she want us to do?” I asked, tossing in some sexy lingerie into my bag. “If it’s not the drama with Mackenzie and Kyra or dealing with a lunatic ex-boyfriend, I’ve got handle my husband’s sister who is all sorts of fucked up. Jasper is looking for divorce attorneys.”

“Tim met up with Jasper for drinks a couple of days ago. The man is a mess. He still loves Alice, but the way she’s acting, it’s wedging them further apart,” Rosalie sighed, frowning deeply.

“I feel badly for Adam and Gianna,” I frowned. “Adam is taking it okay, but Gianna, she’s spending more time here with us than at home. Jasper is trying to be there for her, but she needs a mother. 
Gianna is going through a lot and her mom is going through her change of life.”

“Define a lot,” Rose asked.
 
“Gianna has gone through a growth spurt and she’s started her period. Jasper drove her over to our house so I could take her to get pads because she was inconsolable. It was like Alice didn’t talk to her about the birds and bees. She didn’t know what to do or anything,” I explained. 









































 Pervy Pic Tease #1

Pervy Pic Teaser #2 

No comments:

Post a Comment