Friday, March 28, 2014

Public Service Announcement

Okay, folks. I just wanted to give you all a heads up. You’ve been spoiled this week with a ton of updates. Number one, I got my writing mojo back (can I get a holla?) Number two, I was on spring break. The calm before the storm, as it were. 
Starting Monday, my schedule is going to infinitely become more busy. I’m the assistant director for the musical and we’re in the final two weeks of the production. That means final run-throughs, dress rehearsals, tech week, and the actual production of the show. I love doing this. It’s so much fun to see it from beginning to end. From character development to the finished product. 
As a result, my writing time is significantly cut back. At least until the third week in April. I’m trying to get a surplus of Friends with Benefits updates ready to go for you, plus I will write when I can, but my real life, my job is taking precedence right now. Please be patient with me and I promise, promise once the production is over, my more frequent updates and writing schedule will continue. 
I promise. And vow and shit. *Snorts*
Thanks for reading and I’ll see you on the other side…with a few more gray hairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment