Monday, February 17, 2014

Starlet Update

Starlet on FicPad

Starlet on AO3

Starlet on TWCS



“Bella, come on!” I barked as I nervously twisted my watch. “We’re going to be late for the rehearsal. Irina told us to be there in ten minutes.”
“Relax, Edward. It’s not like we have to drive somewhere. We have to walk a hundred yards,” she laughed from the bathroom. In two days, Bella and I were getting married. The weekend of our wedding was finally here. After ten months of virtual hell, our happiness was finally within our grasp. Bella was eating normally and sleeping through the night without any more night terrors. She was slowly rebuilding her relationship with her father. It was a tenuous hold on that, but it was improving. I had finalized our honeymoon details, staying on Turtle Island for two weeks. The premier for Midnight Dawn was set for the day before Halloween and the trip was scheduled for the preceding two weeks: a whirlwind of countries and cities like Snow White. The final stop of the tour was Los Angeles, which was being hyped as the biggest thing in years.
The promotional tour was being approached differently with Midnight Dawn. We were doing out of town screenings and premiers, ending in Los Angeles. The red carpet was going to be the culminating moment of our time on the road.  Bella was not happy about attending the premiers, but as the top-billed star, she was required to go. Security was going to be tight and anyone who could carry a concealed weapon was going to, myself included. Hell, even Jasper, Emmett and Carlisle all got licenses to carry weaponry in light of the situation with Royce, Jacob, James and Victoria.
“Edward, can you zip me up?” Bella asked as she stepped out from the bathroom. She was holding a strapless purple cocktail dress up with her hand. Her hair was curled, looping over one shoulder and displaying the earrings I had given her for her birthday. My fiancée was the most beautiful woman. “Baby, you’re spacing out. If you don’t want to face the wrath of Irina, I need you to zip my dress.”
“I don’t want to go,” I whispered, cupping her face with my hand. “You’re so…there are no words, dolcezza.”
“My sexy man, we have to go. Do you want to get married? Do you want to see me in a white dress, walking down the aisle to you?” she quipped, kissing my palm.
“More than anything,” I breathed.
“Then, zip,” she giggled, turning around and wiggling her ass. I groaned as she flaunted her assets. It had been too long since we’d last made love and I’m not going to lie. I was horny as fuck. Keeping my pervy mind in check, I zipped up her dress as opposed to stripping her naked and licking every inch of her creamy white skin. Turning around, she looped her arms up around my neck. “I know where your mind is, Edward. Trust me when I say that I’m right there with you. Tomorrow night…we’re going to try.”
“I’ve missed you, my love,” I whispered, leaning forward and pressing my forehead to hers. My hands rested on her the curve of her back, just above her ass.
“Tomorrow, I promise,” she murmured, kissing my lips softly. “Now, we have to go. Irina is going to shove a stiletto up your ass.”
 


Bella's Elie Saab Dress

Bridesmaid Dresses

















































Bella's Necklace

Bella's Earrings

Bridesmaid Earrings

Bridesmaid Necklace

Ginny's Hair

Tanya's hair

Bella's wedding ring

Edward's wedding ring/his father's ring

Bella's hair comb
Bella's hair
 


Bella's gift to Edward


No comments:

Post a Comment