I need a Type A, control freak moment…plans. I need to do some planning. So, here’s what’s on deck.
- Finish through chapter sixty-one in Friends with Benefits.
- Work on the next chapter for Picking up the Pieces.
- Future-take for Figure Eight (my goal is to have it up by the end of the Olympics)
- Plan out the chapter for A Ilha do Amor, including some smexy, hott citrus.
- Map out the Starlet wedding and the second climax (you know what’s coming, if you’re reading…it won’t be horrifically bad, but there will be some new drama.
- Re-read Mafia Princess so I can create a one-shot for Fandom against Juvenile Diabetes. Perhaps, set up a sequel (???). Working title for Mafia Princess future-take is…yeah, I’ve got nothing.
Now, Angels and Monsters is on the back burner. I do plan on finishing it. I’ve got it planned out, I just need to execute it. I have to be in the right mindset for writing vamps. I’m not there and my spare time is virtually non-existent. I’ve also got some ideas floating around, too.
A fireman story…marrying Chicago Fire and Twilight. It will be a drabble-type fic, similar to Mafia Princess and Friends with Benefits. This will be started in the summer.
A dancerella story…just playing around with that one.
An angelward story…again, playing around with this.
Okay, my Type-A, control freak tendencies have been sated. So, yay!