Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Witch Way Repost


Tonight. I’m marrying Bella tonight. I watched her as she slept in her bed, her mahogany hair splayed over her pillow, mouth slightly open and her arms wrapped tightly around my waist. Her dreams were filled with details of our wedding. Her father walking her down the aisle, meeting me in a beautiful, but fun white dress. Her chocolate brown eyes filled with love and excitement as she grasped my hand before the officiant. We recited our vows and kiss chastely. Charlie hugs her and embraces me as well, whispering for me to take care of his baby girl.
Bella sighed and she smiled in her sleep. “Love you, Edward,” she mumbled.
“I love you too, my Bella,” I replied. I kissed her forehead and I removed myself from her arms. I didn’t want to, but I knew I needed to hunt. I slipped out her window and darted into the night. I ran quickly, not wanting to be separated from my love for too long. I happened across a large mountain lion. He hissed at me and took a few swipes. I smirked at him and circled the large cat. He barreled toward me and I easily flipped him, sinking my sharp teeth into his pliant flesh. I drain the animal quickly and dispose of his carcass. I hastily wiped my mouth and looked around for anymore mountain lions. It was quite good. I closed my eyes and let my instincts take over. I smelled several small animals, but no more mountain lions. I moved further into the forest, letting my sense of smell guide me. I found a herd of elk and settled for that, draining two of the males.
I ran back to Bella’s home and easily climbed the tree outside her window. I rolled into the bedroom and removed my soiled clothing from my hunt. I put on a pair of flannel pants and laid back down with my love. I glanced at the clock and noticed it was a little after five in the morning. Bella had set her alarm for seven, wanting to take Charlie out for breakfast before we drove to Seattle to catch our flight to Las Vegas.
I stared at Bella, at the beauty that lay in my arms. She was truly gorgeous. Both inside and out. She had a snarky, playful side, but was one of the most kind people I’d ever met. She was brilliant, talented and loving. She was compassionate, selfless and so faithful. Her devotion to Angela when she was attacked was mind boggling. She challenged me in ways I never imagined. I couldn’t believe that she was mine. All mine. My love. My soul mate. My wife. My life.
I gently caressed her soft skin. Her pale skin was almost translucent. When she blushed, she was radiant. When she will be an immortal, I will probably miss that the most. She blushed frequently. Especially when I complimented her. She never saw herself clearly. Her mind was beautiful, but so was her body. She was small, but still had a woman’s curves. She had moments of clumsiness, but moved gracefully and confidently. Her face was heart shaped, surrounded by a halo of chocolate brown hair that glistened in the sunlight with touches of red and blonde. Her lips were soft and pink. Her smile was sweet and perfect. However she said that the four years of braces made her smile perfect. Even with a mouth full of metal, she was gorgeous. Her eyes were expressive, filled with curiosity, anticipation and excitement on a daily basis. When she looked at me, her eyes were filled with love, loyalty and devotion to us.
The sun poked through the clouds and bathed her bed in it’s warm light. I watched as the sun fell upon her face and into her hair, seeing the highlights of red, copper, and blonde play in her soft curls. I ran my sparkling fingers through her hair and sighed. I leaned forward and inhaled, relishing in her enticing scent: lavender, freesia, strawberries, sunshine and something that was inherently Bella. She stretched and rolled toward me, draping her arm over my body. “Edward,” she breathed. “My love.”
I chuckled and held her tightly against my chest. She nestled against my body and weaved her legs in between mine. Her heartbeat picked up and I knew she was close to waking up. Her eyelids fluttered and she moaned, burying her head into the crook of my neck. “You hunted,” she mumbled, her voice thick with sleep.
“Yes, I did. How did you know?” I responded.
“You smell like a pine tree,” she murmured against my neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment