Thursday, August 29, 2013

Mafia Princess

“I know it’s not some fancy hotel,” he mumbled, putting me on my feet.

“Edward, I don’t care. I don’t love you because of your money. I love you because of this,” I said, putting my hand over his heart. “You take care of me, protect me, love me…”

“Always,” he whispered, brushing his lips against mine. His arms banded around me, holding me to his muscular body. My fingers moved up to toy with the hair at the nape of his neck. One of his hands moved down, cupping my ass and squeezing it appreciatively. I moved my hands to the buttons of his light gray button-down, releasing them slowly. With each inch of new skin that was revealed, I caressed his warm flesh. When I released the final button, I pushed his shirt off his shoulders. His toned, muscular chest was in front of me, begging for my attention and kisses.


So I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment