Thursday, August 15, 2013

A Request...

Hey all…
I just wanted to post this on here (and on my blog) about reviews. I do not, typically, respond to reviews. For a couple of reasons…
Number one…with the amount of reviews that I get, I’d spend more time responding to the reviews that I would writing the updates. Most of the reviews are request for me to update soon. It’s hard to update ‘soon’ when I’m responding to reviews. That doesn’t mean that I don’t appreciate all of the reviews. I do, tremendously. They mean a lot to me and I cherish each one, positive and negative. 
Number two…With the beginning of the school year, I haven’t even had a chance to read the reviews, let alone respond to them. I’ve been moving schools and setting up my classroom, resulting in nearly 5k unread email messages in my in-box, mostly from FF.net, TWCS or AO3 (a majority are updates and such, but it adds up). I only am able to access home email at home, not at work, so that’s eight hours where I cannot reply. 
I just wanted to make you all aware…
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment