Monday, July 29, 2013

Mafia Princess Teaser

Edward walked out of the shower, looking like sin incarnate. His towel was slung low on his hips and all of his tattoos were on display for me to ogle. The mysterious text left my mind as I watched Edward get dressed. His sinuous muscles rippled under smooth skin. I licked my lips and pressed my thighs together, watching him drop the towel. His ass was absolute perfection.

I moaned like a wanton whore.

“Really, Bella?” Edward asked, arching a brow as he looked back at me. “My butt is flat.”

“Oh, no,” I said, walking over to him, cupping his delicious ass. “It’s perfection.”

“Okay, stop manhandling me,” he snickered, dancing out of my hands and pulling up his black boxer-briefs. He pulled up his black dress pants, too. “You’ll get to grab, paw and molest my ass once we get back.”

“I wasn’t doing any of that,” I pouted. “I was massaging and appreciating the perfection of your behind, Edward.”

“You’re weird, Little One,” he sighed, buttoning his slate gray dress shirt. He turned and looked at me, his eyes falling on the pendant between my collar bones. “Wow, seeing that there…yeah, it’s overwhelming.”

“Why?” I asked.

“Hmmm, how can I explain this?” he pondered, his eyes narrowing. He wrapped me in his arms and stared at me. “You’re wearing my heart, Bella. Well, in a symbolic sense. Seeing it around your neck, it frightens me, excites me and makes me so unbelievably proud. I’m yours. You’re 
mine. We’re together…Shit, this is not making any sense.”  


“No, I get it,” I said. “I really get it. It’s proof that I’m with you.”


No comments:

Post a Comment