Wednesday, June 26, 2013

PSA

I just received a notice from blogger that my smexy pictures violated something. So, I needed to remove them. Obviously, I take great pride in this blog and I don't want to lose it. All smexy photos will not be here anymore.

If you are a perv (and I know some of you are...), I will be posting the citrusy photos and those types of pic teasers on my tumblr blog that I created for just that purpose.

You can find that here...

Tufano79's Twilight Fanfiction Picture Teasers

Obviously, the pictures removed from the blog today are gone but may make a reappearance on the tumblr. When it does, I'll post a link to the tumblr along with the other picture teasers.

Sorry about the confusion and trust me when I say that I ain't happy about this.

Hugs, kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment