Thursday, June 13, 2013

La Cantante Repost

Chapter Twenty-Six on FFn

Sapphires and Supper on TWCS

Sapphires and Supper on AO3

Why am I hearing bells? I didn't drink that much. I shouldn't be hearing random bells! What the fuck?
I slowly opened my eyes to my bright dorm room. Bella was on her stomach with her arm thrown over my body. I poked my head up and looked around the room. We were still alone. I heard the bells again.
Seriously? What the hell is that? Oh, it's a phone. I'm such an idiot.
I extricated myself from Bella's warm body. I just wanted to stay cuddled up with her all day. I rooted around on my desk, looking for my phone. I found it and picked it up.
"Hello?" I mumbled groggily.
"I'll go with you, Edward."
"Alice, what the hell are you talking about? It's too early for cryptic. It's too early for chipper," I said as I yawned.
"Oh, sorry, Big Brother. I know that you want to go shopping for something special for your girl. I need to go to the mall anyway. So, I'll go with you," Alice chirped.
"How…how did you? How did you know, Pixie?" I asked, dumbfounded. "I was toying with the idea, but hadn't really committed to it."
"It's a gift. Consider me omniscient," she giggled. "Jasper and I should be back to Emerson by elevn. We can go to the mall and then out to lunch. It's been too long since we've hung out, Edward."
"You got it, Pixie. See you in a little bit," I said, a smile spreading across my face.
"Bye, Edward."




No comments:

Post a Comment