Friday, June 7, 2013

A Ilha do Amor Update

Chapter Eighteen on FFn

Confrontations on AO3

Confrontations on TWCS
I desperately needed to get my girl home. After hanging out with her friends, I had to have her. It was nice to be social, but seeing Bella all covered up and not being able to take her when I wanted was not fun. I wanted to make love to her all of the time. Don't get me wrong, her friends were great. Ben was a kindred spirit. We bonded over our shared love of Tolkien, D&D and computers. Mike was a bit of a goofball. He tried to chime in with commentary about what Ben and I were talking about but he had no clue. Paul was awesome. He reminded me of Alice but taller and with a penis. The girls were all very nice but I was worried about her friend Becca. Jimmy seemed shady. Very shady and controlling and I didn't like him. At. All.
"Edward, you're scowling, baby," Bella said as she ran her fingers through my hair. "Why are you scowling?"
"Jimmy," I answered, shooting her a wary glance.
"Ah, yes," Bella said, frowning deeply. "I'm with you, Edward, but right now I want to go home and…" She leaned over, sliding her hand down my thigh before palming my cock. I let out a strangled groan. "We can talk about Jimmy later." She sat back and smirked. "The light's green, baby."
"Hmmm," I said as I pressed the gas pedal, driving toward Bella's apartment. In no time, we arrived at her complex. I parked the shiny blue Volvo and gallantly helped Bella out of the car. Once inside of the elevator, I caged her with my body. I leaned down, nuzzling her soft neck with my nose. "So beautiful," I murmured.
"So are you," she whispered, threading her hands into my hair.
At the lobby, the elevator doors opened and Omar slipped inside again. Cockblocker.
Move in flowers

Mumford and Sons

















No comments:

Post a Comment