Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A Ilha do Amor Teaser

Reverently, I removed Bella’s clothes. Seeing her pale skin glow under the candlelight made my cock swell, but it wasn’t about sex or making love. It was about healing the wounds that Omar opened with his words. “You know that you’re not what he called you, right?” I asked, brushing her hair over her shoulders.

“I know, but it still hurts,” she said, a lone tear falling down her cheek.

I wiped it away. Gently, I guided her chin to look at me, “You’re not a whore. You’re the love of my life who is the most beautiful, caring, loving and perfect woman I’d ever known.”

“I’m hardly perfect,” she snorted. She glowered at her body.

“No one’s perfect, Bella. But you’re perfect for me,” I said softly, dropping to my knees to look into her eyes, which had stayed firmly on her body. “We all have flaws, gorgeous girl. Some of them are outward, while others are firmly inside. All I know and all I care about is that I love you and you love me, despite my flaws. That, in and of itself, makes you perfect.” I moved her closer to me. “Arms around my neck, Bella.”

She glowered at me but begrudgingly put her arms around my neck. I cupped her ass, lifting her off the counter and carried her the short distance the bathtub. She slid into the fragrant water and twisted her hair up into some intricate twist. “Are you joining me?”

“If that’s what you would like,” I smiled. She bit her lip and nodded. I removed my clothes, slipping in behind Bella. She was still quiet and down. I pulled her to my chest, massaging her shoulders. She turned and curled up, putting her head on my shoulder. What started off as being romantic banter and sexual teasing all night turned into something completely different. Omar, the asshat, made my girl feel inferior. That shit doesn’t fly. “Bella, I love you,” I whispered against her hair. “Don’t let one man’s wrong opinion of you get you down.”

“I know,” she said.

“If anyone is a whore, it’s me,” I chuckled humorlessly. That earned me a hard smack to the chest. “Ow.”

“You’re not a whore, Edward,” she admonished. “You’re a good man who got lost. Omar is a dickhead and I’m taking it too seriously.”

“Well, I seriously meant it that he signed his walking papers. Once we’re done with the bath, you need to type up a complaint. I’ll do the same and deliver it to the property manager,” I said, kissing her forehead.


“I want to go with you. I’ll call Paul and go in later. I can start working on my assignments from home,” she sighed. She turned and looked at me. Her brown eyes were glimmering in the flickering lights of the candles. “Thank you for protecting me, Edward.” Her legs straddled mine. Her hands twined into my hair, tugging on the strands painfully. “And if you call yourself a whore again, I will kick your ass. Got it?”

No comments:

Post a Comment