Monday, May 27, 2013

Angels and Monsters Update

Chapter Sixteen on FFn

Chapter Sixteen on AO3

Chapter Sixteen on TWCS


I blinked a few times, staring at the woman who had broken my heart a few short months ago. The woman who I thought I was supposed to spend my life with. The woman who, ultimately, led me to that club where I met my Bella. Then, I registered her thoughts in my brain.
Edward looks even better now. Maybe he pulled the stick out of his ass and we can have some REAL fun. Put that cock to good use, baby.
Bella must have heard that. She growled, narrowing her deep amber eyes at my ex-fiancée. I pulled my wife, my mate, my love closer to me and kissed her forehead. Tanya hissed lowly, seeing me be demonstrative with Bella.
"Tanya?" Alice asked. Her eyes glassed over and she nodded. "The ex. Talk about awkward."
"Ex?" Tanya snorted. "Hardly, little one. We were supposed to be married. We can still get married, Eddie."
Over my smoking ashes, Bella snapped mentally.
"I don't think so," I said coldly. "I'm happily married. Not to you and not to someone who can lie about being pregnant or cheat on me or…be a complete bitch toward me and my family."
Tanya's eyes flashed in anger. Her lip pulled back and she growled at me. She was quite new to this life and dealing with her newborn emotions. "I'm not a bitch, you fucker," she spat. "I did not cheat on you…we had an open relationship."
"You wore a ring that I bought for you," I growled. "We were going to be married. The ultimate commitment, Tanya. Regardless, that's not happening. I'm married…mated…and happy. You just need to go away."
As much as we should dismiss her, she's working for James and Victoria, Alice said mentally. Victoria changed her three weeks ago, shortly after our last recon mission.


No comments:

Post a Comment