Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Next Chapter Update...

Chapter Eighteen on FFn

Chapter Eighteen on TWCS


"God, I'm as big as a house," Rose grumbled as she waddled to the couch. "Last baby, I swear."

"You say that now," Alice snickered.

"Oh, no, I mean it," Rose snapped, flopping down onto the couch and groaning as she fell backwards. "This baby is already roughly seven pounds and I'm not due for another month. Emmett and his huge genes."

"Do you know if you're having a boy or a girl?" I asked as I sat down next to her, putting a pillow behind her back.

"We were going to keep it a secret but fuck it," Rose snorted. "We're having a girl."

"Can I throw you a shower?" Alice squealed.

"Alice, Evan is still in his diapers, I can use his stuff. Plus, you and Bella can outfit our baby girl for years with the amount of girl's clothes you two have," Rose said. "No shower."

"I'll ask Edward to pull out the girl's baby clothes. You can have whatever you want, Rose," I said.

"No shower?" Alice frowned.

"Nope. I'm okay with that," Rose said as she put her hand on her belly.

Alice's suggestion for baby's room

Rose's suggestion

Bella's suggestion 

Jacob's suggestion

Mystery black truck

No comments:

Post a Comment