Monday, April 1, 2013

A Prescription for Love Update

Chapter Twenty-Seven on FFn

Chapter Twenty-Seven on AO3

Chapter Twenty-Seven on TWCS
“Alice, I don’t understand why you insist I wear a suit,” I grumbled. “I’ve already been admitted into the psychology program. This meeting is just a formality.”
“Bella, it’s important to dress for the job you want, not the job you currently have,” Alice chided. “Hmmm, I think the black suit would be better for this meeting. The brown is doing nothing for your complexion. What do you think, Ang?”
“I gotta pee,” Angela said as she heaved her body off the chair. “Atomic baby, stop using my bladder as a punching bag.”
“You always gotta pee,” I snorted.
“Blame Ben!” Angela yelled from the bathroom.
“Go change into the black suit,” Alice said, handing me a fairly chic black pant suit with a sleeveless floral blouse.
“Fine,” I said as I walked to the guest bedroom to change. I stripped out of the brown suit and into the black one. Admittedly, I liked the cut of the black suit but still didn’t understand why I needed to wear a damn suit. I padded back to the bedroom where Alice thrust a pair of shoes into my hands. “Alice, no. Fuchsia pumps? I’ll break something.”
“It matches the flowers,” she said.
I growled as I slipped my feet into the shoes. Ugh, pain and agony. I wear Crocs for a living. “This sucks. I don’t want to wear these.”
“For a few hours, it won’t hurt. Bella, you have to make an impression,” Alice chided.

Angela's engagement ring

The Pump Room






Bodi, the club...




Royce...aka, douchebag extraordinaire

No comments:

Post a Comment