Saturday, March 9, 2013

Surviving the Teenage Dream Update

Chapter Five on FFn

Disneyland on TWCS

Disneyland on AO3


“Dad, you realize you’re…a bit more excited about this than we are,” Kyra deadpanned. “You’re like a big kid. It’s Disneyland. No big deal.”
“Well, my darling daughter, I never went to Disneyland as a kid. Disneyworld, yes. Disneyland, no,” I said as I finished folding my clothes, stuffing them into the suitcase that I was sharing with Masen and Owen. “Besides, why are you complaining? I’m pulling you out of school to go to California. You should be thrilled.” The launch of the new tablet went off without a hitch and I decided to treat me and my family to a mini-vacay.
But, I am very, very excited.
“Don’t get me wrong, Dad. I’m totally pumped, but confused as to why,” Kyra said as she played with her long braid that was hanging over her shoulder. “Are you that horny for mom that you just couldn’t wait the three days until she came back?”
“Kyra Marie Cullen,” I snarled. “That is not an appropriate discussion for this setting.”
“Come on, Dad. I know you and mom have sex. Hello? You have four kids!” Kyra snickered.
I scrubbed my face, trying to calm down. I shot Kyra a look, who gave me her version of a crooked smirk. Yes, I missed Bella. My daughter was on the mark in the regard. In more ways than two…Skype sex = HOT and horny hubby. But that was not the reason for our departure to Los Angeles. I didn’t want to be away from her while Jacob was floating around unhindered. Yes, I trusted Steve…
Who am I kidding? I don’t trust Steve. Not yet. He has yet to prove his trustworthiness.



































No comments:

Post a Comment