Thursday, March 28, 2013

Starlet Update...

Chapter Fourteen on FFn

Things to be Thankful For... on AO3

Things to be Thankful for... on TWCS


“Emmett, come on,” Edward hissed as he pulled on Emmett’s arm. “We need to get out of the crowd.” Emmett stared blankly at the magazine. Edward leaned up and whispered something in Emmett’s ear. It broke Emmett’s reverie and we moved quickly through the airport, still being hounded by the paps. We got into a waiting SUV and sped away from the airport. Emmett was tense, his hands in rigid claws.
“Where are we going?” I asked.
“We’re going to drive to my place in the Palisades,” Angela explained. She rattled off the address to the driver who got onto the highway.
“What’s the plan after that?” Edward asked.
“Call my attorney,” Emmett sneered. “She’s going down. What a hateful, vindictive bitch! I hate her.”
“We know, Emmy,” I whispered, running my hand through his hair. “We all do.”
“I’m going to be portrayed like that one rapper who beat up his girlfriend,” Emmett spat. “I’m not like that. My reputation will forever be tarnished by this, Bella. Rose has fucking ruined me!”
“Not if I have anything to say about it,” Angela snapped. “She’s gone too far, Emmett. I know you’re not my client but whoever your publicist and manager are, they are doing a piss-poor job of keeping your name out of the tabloids. As soon as that suit was filed, they should have headed off Rose at the pass.”
“Will you take me? Will you represent me?” Emmett asked, looking at Angela.
“Yes, I will. But, right now, I’m going to handle this as a friend. You call your attorney and I’m going to contact the magazine that has those slanderous words on the cover,” Angela fumed. She punched in a few numbers, holding the phone to her ear. Emmett dialed Eleazar as he held my hand. My normally jovial cousin was somber and pissed off. Hell, so was I. The overall mood in the car was edgy and upset. Rose had crossed so many lines with this…ugh!

Angela and Ben's Home

Dining Room


Living Room

Basement

Family Room

Kitchen

Bedroom

Emmett's Mustang 



Rose for Bella

Fresco Community Market


Emmett's flowers to Esme

Thanksgiving place settings

Edward's earrings to Bella

Edward's necklace to Bella




No comments:

Post a Comment