Saturday, January 12, 2013

Surviving the Teenage Dream Teaser




Banners created by evilnat! Isn't she awesome! ;-)


The movie ended at eleven. The kids cleaned up the mess and went upstairs. Kyra stopped in front of both of us, wringing her hands nervously. “Thank you for the help with my project, Dad,” she said, shooting him a nervous look.

“You’re welcome,” he said, giving her a crooked smile. “Do you understand it a little better?”

“Yeah. Why can’t you teach my chemistry class?” she laughed.

“Because I’m not a teacher or a chemist,” he snorted. “Make sure you turn in your report to Mr. Brown first thing, okay?”

“I will, Dad,” she said before turning to me. “Mom, I’m sorry I was such a bitch today while you were dragging me all over trying to find me a job. I know that I’ve been awful and you’re right about everything. I’ll try to be better. Thank you for taking time out of your day to help me, even though I was so horrible.”
I regarded her for a few moments before responding. Was this apology genuine? Was she manipulating us? Only time will tell. “You’re welcome for helping you with the job. I know it’s not what you wanted but Lou seems like a nice guy who will teach you a lot.”

“Lou?” she asked, furrowing her brows.

“Your boss,” I answered.

“Oh.” She nibbled her lip and twirled her long brown hair. Yes, when she was a baby, her hair was more bronze like her dad’s. As she got older, her hair got darker and was more brown than bronze. In the sunlight, it shone with red highlights but the base tone was a warm auburn-brown. “Well, I’m going to bed. I’m tired since Owen had us up at seven to clean up the backyard. I’ll see you tomorrow.” She walks until she gets to the kitchen, turning around slightly. “I love you both.” Before we could respond, she darts up the stairs and her door clicks shut.

“Holy crap. Was our daughter actually somewhat civil with us?” Edward squeaked, looking back toward the kitchen.

“She was,” I laughed. “She said she loved us. I think hell froze over.”

“I should have recorded it for prosperity,” Edward snorted. “It may be months before we see her act somewhat normal with us. Let’s go upstairs, gorgeous. I think the planets are aligned or something. Kyra acted like a human and our children are in bed like the angels they are. I need some smexy times with alluring, exquisite and fuckhot wife.”

“Horny, Edward?” I giggled.

“For you? Always,” he replied. He stood up, scooping me over his shoulder. I squealed as he carried me to our bedroom and we made some earth-shattering magic in our bed. I so love my horny, sexy, and amazing husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment