Tuesday, January 8, 2013

La Cantante Repost

Chapter Twelve on FFn

Birthday Surprise on TWCS

Birthday Surprise on AO3


After Express rehearsal, Bella and I went back to my room. We both gave each other back massages. That girl had some seriously strong hands and fingers. My knots in my back and shoulders were very thankful for her massaging technique. We cuddled on my bed. Bella snuggled into my chest and passed out. I couldn't have been happier. I watched her sleep. She held tightly around my waist. Her cheek was gently pressed right above my heart. Her pink lips were drawn up in a slight smile.

"Edward…" she mumbled. Bella talks in her sleep. I pulled her closer to my body and kissed the top of her head, inhaling her soft feminine scent. She hummed against my torso. "Love you, Edward."

What? She loves me? Woot woot!

My heart soared as she made her sleepy admission. She loved me. I ran my hand down through her hair and down her back. I pressed a kiss to her forehead, "I love you so much, Bella Swan." I held her tightly and closed my eyes. The next thing I realized was I heard yelling.

What. The. Fuck?

"CULLEN! WHY IS MY SISTER IN YOUR BED?"


Emerson Eagle

Apple for teacher

Edward's heart

Sapphire charm

Music charm


No comments:

Post a Comment