Sunday, January 27, 2013

A Prescription for Love Update...

Chapter Twenty-Three on FFn

Chapter Twenty-Three on AO3

Chapter Twenty-Three on TWCS

Edward has been acting weird lately. He won’t look me in the eye and he’s acting so guilty. I’ve tried to talk to him but he kisses me and makes me forget what I wanted to say with lots of orgasms. I’m determined, today, to find out why he’s been trying to kill me with his platinum tongue.
So I’m going to ambush him.
In the bathroom.
Not while he’s taking a dump or anything. My man is quite noxious when he does, though. Ewwww…must invest in lots and lots of air freshener.And candles…Yankee Candle is having their Semi-Annual clearance. Fluffy Towels is a great scent. Put it on the to-do list.
I digress. Edward’s in the shower and I’m going finally confront him about his odd behavior.
Quietly, I slid into the bathroom and hopped up on the counter after I got back from an overnight shift that I covered for Ben, who caught Angela’s summer cold. Edward was humming quietly while he was washing his hair. He was wiggling his butt to the beat in his head. He rinsed his hair and turned off the water. Turning around, he swiped a towel from the bar and rubbed it over his wet hair. I folded my legs underneath me and waited patiently. He opened the shower door and stepped out. He was wrapping the towel around his waist when I decided to pounce.
“Are you ever going to tell me why you’re being weird?” I asked.
Edward screamed, dropping his towel onto the ground. “Holy FUCK! Bella, you scared the shit out of me!” he squealed.
“I highly doubt that since the room doesn’t smell like a toxic waste dump,” I giggled. He rolled his eyes, wrapping the towel back around his waist.

Floral bouquet from Edward

Lunch with Jasper, Bella and Edward

Garrett's Condo building

Lobby

Dining Room

Master Bathroom

Guest Bathroom

Guest Bedroom

Kitchen

Master Bedroom

Living Room

Bella and Edward - Housewarming

Edward's present to Bella

Alice, Garrett, Emmett and Rose - Housewarming...


No comments:

Post a Comment